Precihole NX100 Polaris Long Barrel RF Wood Butt
The new NX100 Polaris Air Rifle is a Nitro Spring Piston. Nitro piston is the latest technology in break barrel air rifles where the mechanical spring is replaced with a nitrogen gas filled unit. These rifles won’t lose velocity, will have quicker lock time and are quieter than the conventional spring rifles. The cocking effort is reduced as well as the jerk (recoil) compared to a springer is less. Combining the established features of the SX100 air rifles with the new S3 Nitro Spring technology make the NX100 series an ideal and reliable choice. Perfect for open sight target shooting competitions and open field shooting.
- Learn how to handle your gun in a safe and proper manner.
- Remember that according to the basic rules of safety, touching a gun is the same as handling it.
- Always keep the muzzle of the airgun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
- Never point the airgun at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Never point an airgun at people or pets.
- Always treat the airgun as though it is loaded and with the same respect you would a firearm.
- Never look down the barrel of an airgun.
- Always keep the airgun “ON SAFE” until you are ready to shoot.
- Always check to see if the airgun is “ON SAFE” and unloaded when getting it from another person or from storage.
- Never leave a loaded airgun unattended.
- Use only the proper size and type of projectile as it is marked on the airgun.
|Max. Velocity||240 mps / 800 fps||180 mps / 600 fps|
|Power||16 Joules / 12 ft-lb||7.5 Joules / 5.5 ft-lb|
|Power Plant||Nitro Piston|
|Action Mechanism||Break Barrel|
|Barrel Length||450mm (Standard)|
|Total Length||1065mm (Standard)|
|Total Weight||3.1 kgs|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable for windage and elevation|
|Suggested For||Plinking/Fun/Open Field Target||Target Shooting|
|Mounting Rail||3/8″ (11mm) Dovetail|
|Stock Material||Polymer (Dark Brown – Standard)|