Precihole NX200 Athena Black High Power Nitro Piston Air Rifle Break Barrel
The next generation air rifle in the NX series , Precihole NX200 Athena Black is everything you wished for. It’s super accurate, classy to look at and packs maximum power within legal limits. It sports a classic style stock with fleur-de-lis checkering, butt cap, butt pad and a metal trigger guard. The air rifle gives you more power with just 30mm increase in length from the NX100 model. It’s the perfect companion for fun shooting and open field target shooting – Precise, Powerful and Pretty too.
Available in RF and Karbin Models as well.
- Learn how to handle your gun in a safe and proper manner.
- Remember that according to the basic rules of safety, touching a gun is the same as handling it.
- Always keep the muzzle of the airgun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
- Never point the airgun at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Never point an airgun at people or pets.
- Always treat the airgun as though it is loaded and with the same respect you would a firearm.
- Never look down the barrel of an airgun.
- Always keep the airgun “ON SAFE” until you are ready to shoot.
- Always check to see if the airgun is “ON SAFE” and unloaded when getting it from another person or from storage.
- Never leave a loaded airgun unattended.
- Use only the proper size and type of projectile as it is marked on the airgun.
NITRO PISTON BREAK BARREL – 4.5 Cal
|Velocity||262 mps / 860 fps|
|Power||20 Joules / 15 ft-lb|
|Power Plant||Nitro Piston|
|Action Mechanism||Break Barrel|
|Barrel Length||450mm (Std) / 370mm (Karbin)|
|Total Length||1095mm (Std) / 1015mm (Karbin)|
|Total Weight||3.15 kgs|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable for windage and elevation|
|Suggested For||Plinking/Fun/Open Field Target|
|Mounting Rail||3/8″ (11mm) Dovetail|