Precihole SX100 Pegasus Long Barrel Wooden Finish
The Original Precihole SX100 break barrel spring piston it was the first of a new generation of air rifles in India. The rifle flaunts many features like the specially designed all weather stock, factory tuned, optimized power, high quality rifled barrel etc., tailored for the break barrel user. Advanced manufacturing and quality control ensure reliability in every Air Rifle. Whether it be for open sight target shooting or some field target fun, this rifle always delivers. A revolutionary design that really fits like a glove and shoots like a dream.
- Learn how to handle your gun in a safe and proper manner.
- Remember that according to the basic rules of safety, touching a gun is the same as handling it.
- Always keep the muzzle of the airgun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
- Never point the airgun at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Never point an airgun at people or pets.
- Always treat the airgun as though it is loaded and with the same respect you would a firearm.
- Never look down the barrel of an airgun.
- Always keep the airgun “ON SAFE” until you are ready to shoot.
- Always check to see if the airgun is “ON SAFE” and unloaded when getting it from another person or from storage.
- Never leave a loaded airgun unattended.
- Use only the proper size and type of projectile as it is marked on the airgun.
|Max. Velocity||240 mps / 800 fps||180 mps / 600 fps|
|Power||16 Joules / 12 ft-lb||7.5 Joules / 5.5 ft-lb|
|Power Plant||Spring Piston|
|Action Mechanism||Break Barrel|
|Barrel Length||450mm (Standard)|
|Total Length||1065mm (Standard)|
|Total Weight||3 kgs|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable for windage and elevation|
|Suggested For||Plinking/Fun/Open Field Target||Target Shooting|
|Mounting Rail||3/8″ (11mm) Dovetail|