PX100 Achilles camo PCP Air Rifle
When you want to design something new, you have to start from the beginning. So we went back and looked at all that we had learned in the past years and then started over. Design, Material Sourcing, Manufacturing, assembly everything was revisited and only the best materials, methods and processes were selected and defined. What resulted was the new PX100 Achilles Camo Finish PCP Air Rifle Pre-charged pneumatic air rifle. Our goal was to make this technology accessible so that you get the best shooting experience. Modular design of PX100 Achilles PCP air rifle action allows multiple design variations.
- Learn how to handle your gun in a safe and proper manner.
- Remember that according to the basic rules of safety, touching a gun is the same as handling it.
- Always keep the muzzle of the airgun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
- Never point the airgun at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Never point an airgun at people or pets.
- Always treat the airgun as though it is loaded and with the same respect you would a firearm.
- Never look down the barrel of an airgun.
- Always keep the airgun “ON SAFE” until you are ready to shoot.
- Always check to see if the airgun is “ON SAFE” and unloaded when getting it from another person or from storage.
- Never leave a loaded airgun unattended.
- Use only the proper size and type of projectile as it is marked on the airgun.
|Max. Velocity||259 mps / 850 fps||175 mps / 575 fps|
|Power||20 Joules / 15 ft-lb||7.5 Joules / 5.5 ft-lb|
|Action Mechanism||Side Lever|
|Total Weight||2.5 kgs||3.8 kgs|
|Rear Sight||Rear Aperture Sight|
|Magazine||Yes with Rifle||Compatible|
|Safety||Manual – Hammer Blocking|
|Suggested For||Fun Shooting, Plinking||Target Shooting|
|Mounting Rail||3/8″ (11mm) Dovetail|
|Shots Per Fill||80||175|