SP60 AIR PISTOL BREAK BARREL
The SP60 Aries air pistol is packed with features that will give you the best shooting experience in a compact package. Perfect for Fun Shooting and Plinking, It features a cross bolt safety, integrated dovetail, multi-lever 2 stage trigger, adjustable metal sights, rifled barrel and an ergonomic grip, all this without being heavy on your pocket. Whether you are a seasoned shooter or a beginner, you will enjoy shooting this pistol.
- Learn how to handle your gun in a safe and proper manner.
- Remember that according to the basic rules of safety, touching a gun is the same as handling it.
- Always keep the muzzle of the airgun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
- Never point the airgun at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Never point an airgun at people or pets.
- Always treat the airgun as though it is loaded and with the same respect you would a firearm.
- Never look down the barrel of an airgun.
- Always keep the airgun “ON SAFE” until you are ready to shoot.
- Always check to see if the airgun is “ON SAFE” and unloaded when getting it from another person or from storage.
- Never leave a loaded airgun unattended.
- Use only the proper size and type of projectile as it is marked on the airgun.
|Max. Velocity||128 mps / 420 fps|
|Power||4.3 Joules / 3.17 ft-lb|
|Power Plant||Spring Piston|
|Action Mechanism||Break Barrel|
|Total Weight||990 grams|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable for windage and elevation|
|Safety||Manual – Cross Bolt|
|Suggested For||Plinking/Fun/Open Field Target|
|Mounting Rail||3/8″ (11mm) Dovetail|